TAŞPİ, which has been serving in the red and white meat sector in various parts of Turkey since 1967 and met with the people in Ankara (Capital city of Turkey) in 2006 with its entrepreneurial and experienced management staff, Production, Marketing and Food Company that continues its activities by adopting to the slogan of healthy delicious meat. TAŞPİ, which keeps customer satisfaction at the highest level without sacrificing quality and food safety, has carried this idea to the international platform, obtained HACCP and ISO 22000 Certificates and at the same time corporate structure. Taşpi Gıda produces red meat in its own facilities. It is also the dealer of Şenpiliç, one of the biggest white meat companies in Turkey. Taşpi Food Companies, which has always taken the latest technological developments as a guide, is growing with its new investments by incorporating HİLMİBEY Food Company together with TAŞOĞLU Food and continues to work to provide the best service to all parts of Turkey.
Adopting internationally accepted standards, our slogans are healthy, tasty meat and customer satisfaction as a principle. To be the leading company in the field of red meat production and distribution, dedicated to being innovative and perfectionist.
To be among the best in Turkey with healthy delicious products that we produce.
Our Quality Policy
In accordance, advanced technology and internationally accepted food safety standards to meet the white and red meat needs of our customers in the best way,
- To present the products we produce in a hygienic environment without sacrificing food safety to taste of the consumer,
- To give our employees the value and appreciation they deserve in return for a successful work and effort, to create a family roof,
- To keep customer satisfaction at the highest level by following the developments with the best brands and production,
- To keep our technology-oriented service network always up-to-date in order to ensure that our customers' demands reach instant solutions,
- To grow by being aware of our social responsibilities, to be an organization friendly to the environment and human health.